.

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Andro & Steroids :: essays research papers

In the passed few years there has been an increase in the popularity ofperformance-enhancing supplements that ar used by athletes. Some of the mostpopular of these supplements are creatine and androstenedione. They are used bysome very famous athletes in professional person sports. There are many problems thatgo along with using these supplements that are not only health-wise, but also themessage that is being sent to children intricate in youth mutant. Athletes todayare not thinking of what kind effects will happen to them in the long run. However, they are looking for easier shipway of training and enhancing theirperformance. They are under a great deal of pressure to succeed and win all thetime that it must be easier to find a short cut to being an elite athlete. In this paperI will explore the risks with these supplements, some regulations that are placed onathletes to, and if they truly work. excessively I will give an overview of what bothcreatine and androstenedione are. For as long as I can remember I have been involved in athletics of all kindsand have always loved the atmosphere that sports provide. Being involved in bothhigh school basketball and golf and straightway finally playing golf for Xavier, I havebeen subjected to rigorous training and conditioning. Never once did I have theaid of any type of substitute supplement or performance-enhancing drug helping mecondition or build muscles faster. However, when I was in high school I wasGriffith 2aware of whitethorn guys who were taking these supplements such as creatine andandrostenedione and getting very muscular, extremely fast. Creatine andandrostenedione were common words used around the halls of my school. Hearing these words make me curious about what exactly they were, what theeffects they had on athletes, and if they were illegal. I found it very interestingthat these supplements were somehow all over the news and that some trulyfamous athletes had used them. I wondered if they were s afe to use and if theyhad any side effects. In researching this topic of artificial supplements andperformance-enhancing drugs, I had many mixed feelings about how I felt abouttheir use by athletes. However, after my research was completed I have a firmopinion that these supplements should be banned from athletics all together.Many questions came up during my research of these performance-enhancing supplements. Among one of my first questions was, What exactly are creatine and androstenedione? This and many of the other questions I had about the supplements

No comments:

Post a Comment