.

Thursday, January 31, 2019

The Importance of Leadership Essay -- student leadership program

When I first found come on about(predicate) the schools leading computer programme, I thought it was something I wanted to do. However, I almost did not apply for it. I filled out the drill on the last day it was due and waited in anticipation for an answer. The leadership program has been a positive experience in my life. It has helped me to experience in the raw things and change my way of thinking it has helped me to become more direct, open and artless and it has introduced me to novel, interesting, and wonderful people.   Through The leadership program, I have experienced many incompatible things and have been introduced to new and different ways of thinking. The new and different experiences I had include functional on a community military service project with 25 of my peers (with help from our instructors and mentors) and working on an individual leadership project. The numerous and diverse vocalisers that taught the class each week brought with them unique perspectives. The speaker that I found most enlightening was Lance Brunner because his presentation arouse new emotions in me. Lance Brunners session was about Mindfulness. The way he taught was attention grabbing. It focused the whole classs attention on what he was public lecture about. I especially like the point he made about thoughts being impermanent and how we should not let them control what we do. Lance taught me that a thought is as permanent or impermanent as everything else... ... leadership project and the group project helped me very much in my phylogeny as an Emerging Leader (Individual). I have become ardent of all these people, and will know and work with a lot of these individuals throughout my college career, and maybe life.   Through the experiences I have had in the leadership program, such as the weekly sessions that featured speakers on diversity and individual ethics, and working on individual and group leadership and community service projects, I have learned to look at things from different perspectives and experienced new and different things that I will carry with me and use the rest of my life. I am glad I filled out that the leadership program application.

No comments:

Post a Comment