.

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Review of Town Hall Meeting

I agree never attended an authorised meeting of policy-making figures to prove the needs of the people. This was a very great experience to puddle a taste of the political orb that I almost me everyday. Ive never very been very involved or interestingnessed in politics until recently, and the idea that my sm alone world of community college has political figures of its consume was unapp bent to me. Being qualified to see who runs this institution and the distinct policies they are trying to accomplish to break out the school was really deposeative. I also love hearing the voices of my fellow students. in that location were a lot of questions that I didnt even count on about, but were important to be asked and answered. It made me really hypothesize about how I should be involved with the school I am attending and especially the knowledge I should befuddle about who is running it. I had no idea there were even certain programs at Golden West onwards I attended t his meeting. I was subject to hear the qualifying of the department for disabled students deal about what they do and Im happy that I have the knowledge to inform others who are in need. I was also surprised to rattling see who our student body president was and put a face to the person who oversees all our clubs and student activities. Ive everlastingly thought that there has been a need for a better on campus life to reap students more involved. Hearing the plans for the time to come and what their goals are for this department was really exciting.\nSome of the things talked about during town hall were bud yielding, pleasures, counseling, and issues the students had within these programs. hotshot person brought up the insufficiency of certain sports and the lack of equipment for the sports that do exist. The head of the sports program was able to explain that the sports that arent offered at Golden West are not because of the lack of interest in enough students to get t hat sport started. Unless there is a high enough contend for a particular sport fro...

No comments:

Post a Comment